DT Swiss HX 491 E-MTB Rim
- ShowProduct Information This lightweight, stiff, and precise aluminum rim is approved for eMTB use. 25 mm internal width sup... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
This lightweight, stiff, and precise aluminum rim is approved for eMTB use. 25 mm internal width supports mid volume MTB tires exceptionally well. The bead blasted surface finish is durable and retains its good looks even after many hard trail miles.
- E-MTB's are a whole ton of fun but there's no denying that they are extremely hard on components, especially wheels
- It's not just the extra mass; the huge, sustained torque an E-bike and rider can produce means standard wheels simply don't last
- This is where DT's Mission Hybrid comes in, a whole line of wheels and components specifically designed to go the distance under regular E-MTB usage
- For the Hybrid rims the key difference is a thicker, reinforced spoke bed, increasing Pull-through force by 20% at a key failure point for E-MTBs and greatly extending fatigue life for minimal weight gain
- The tubeless ready optimized rim bed provides fast tire installation, a great tire fit, and quick trouble-free tubeless setup
- The DT Swiss welding process leaves an extremely consistent and strong weld joint
- The included PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- Weight limit: 150 KG
- ERD 563 mm (27.5 inch) or 601 mm (29 inch), Weight 515 grams (27.5 inch) or 550 grams (29 inch)
- Outer width 30 mm Inner width 25 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
How do I apply for finance?
At Tredz, you can spread the cost of your purchase and pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount). Finance is provided by Barclays Partner Finance and PayPal Credit with 0% APR finance available on purchases over £250 for Barclays Partner Finance and from £99 for PayPal Credit. Eligibility criteria apply.
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & Barclays will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available