DT Swiss M 1700 27.5" MTB Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information DT's renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn its hand to eve... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- M (Mountain) version uses a 22.5 mm internal, 27 mm external width sleeve-joined rim to give an ideal platform for wide, tough trail tyres
- With an average weight per pair of 1705 grams in 27.5" and just 1785 grams in 29" the M 1700 SPLINE Twos offer easy mile covering weight without compromising stiffness or durability
- The CNC'd straight pull centre lock hubs are derived from the top-end versions used on XRC and XMC1200's and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, butted Competition spokes
- Whilst the SPLINE Two's hub shells are unique, the internals are taken from DT's ever popular 350 hubs so you know you're assured excellent durability and wide axle and freehub intercompatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST and Predictive Steering, 100 mm front and 142 mm rear wheels also come with both thru-axle and Q/R end caps
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.