DT Swiss M 1700 MTB Wheel
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:DT's renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn it... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- DT's renowned ratchet freehub in a light, stiff and tough wheel system that can turn its hand to everything from back country epics to Enduro racing, outperforming considerably more costly options
- Updated for the latest tyre tech, the M (Mountain) version now uses a 30 mm internal width sleeve-joined rim to give an ideal platform for the new breed of super high volume 2.5 inch tyre casings
- With an average weight per pair of 1822 grams in 27.5" and just 1915 grams in 29" the M 1700 SPLINE Twos offer easy mile covering weight without compromising stiffness or durability
- Fresh new hub design allows wider spacing, improving lateral stiffness and overall wheel strength
- As one of the few manufactures of hubs, rims and spokes, the DT 1700's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, butted Competition spokes
- Whilst the SPLINE Two's hub shells are unique, the internals are taken from DT's ever popular 350 hubs so you know you're assured excellent durability and wide axle and freehub intercompatibility along with easy, tool-free servicing
- Available in both BOOST and standard axle spacing
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Colour: Black / Silver
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- Product Type: Rear Wheels
- Brake Type: Disc
- Discipline: XC & MTB
- Hub Type: Bolt Thru
- Rim Type: Clincher
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.