DT Swiss P 1800 SPLINE 700c disc brake rear wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
RRP: £229.99 Save £23.09
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A quality 1675 gram disc road wheelset with bang up to date features such as wider rims and tubeless... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- A quality 1675 gram disc road wheelset with bang up to date features such as wider rims and tubeless compatibility at a great price
- The Performance Road range is DT's 'classic' road wheel with a focus on low weights and responsive handling, ideal for those looking to sharpen up their ride's climbing and acceleration
- The sleeve-joined 18 mm internal diameter (23 mm external) rims are a step above the pinned versions usually found at this level and make these ideal for the 23-28c tyres used on modern road bikes, if you want to go wider please check out our Endurance Road Range which are optimised for higher volume rubber
- A blend of lighter Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes for a great mix of durability, comfort and stability under braking
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the P 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Front wheel comes ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles. The rear comes ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm thru axles
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- Weight: Front 769 grams Rear: 906 grams
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.