DT Swiss RWS Plug In Rear Road Thru Axle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel Spares See the latest products
RRP: £44.99 Save £12.00
New in Wheel Spares
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The RWS Plug In system allows the easy and quick removal of the RWS lever from your D... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- The RWS Plug In system allows the easy and quick removal of the RWS lever from your DT Swiss axles
- This leaves a super clean look which is lightweight, aerodynamic and less likely to get snagged on things
- When in place the lever is secured by a locking mechanism and will not fall off, so you can choose to ride with the levers on or off
- If the lever is not to hand, the axle can be installed or removed using a standard 6 mm allen key
- The lever can be moved or repositioned simply by lifting the lever away from the bike and positioning as required ensuring that it sits neatly against the bike
- Safe and easy operation
- Up to 50% more clamping force than conventional quick release systems
- 100% disc brake compatible
- No plastic or synthetic parts in the force flow
- Clamping force not influenced by heat build up
- Available in road and mountain bike specific versions
- Lever made from aluminium
- Dimensions: Total Length: 163 mm, Threaded Section: 13 mm, Thread 12 x 1.5 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.