DT Swiss TK 540 Touring Rim
- ShowProduct Information Road touring rim designed to DT Swiss exacting specificationsSBWT (Strength Boost Welding Technology... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Wheels Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionRoad touring rim designed to DT Swiss exacting specifications
- SBWT (Strength Boost Welding Technology) creates a perfectly welded join for a durable, reliable rim
- Machined sidewalls for powerful braking on a consistent sidewall surface
- Wear indicators show the extent of sidewall wear
- Perfectly aligned stainless steel spoke double eyelets distribute stress evenly and allow for 4% higher spoke tensions than normal rims
- Higher torsional rigidity due to an optimised rim profile
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- Total integration of all wheel components is possible: rims, hubs and spokes all from DT Swiss
- Presta drilling
- Weight: 540 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.