DT Swiss XM 1501 27.5" Wheel
- ShowProduct Information A mid way point between full 'Plus' sized and merely 'wide' the 35 mm XM's are designed for the late... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Combined with the super light Spline 1 hubs, DT have created a super wide, stiff wheelset that still only weighs from 1780 grams, making these perfect for when covering ground efficiently is as important to you as technical descending ability
- The hubs are the lightest MTB hubs DT Swiss have ever made and come with DT's legendarily durable stainless steel bearings and a 36 tooth ratchet for faster engagement as standard
- PHR (Pro Head Reinforcement) rim interface system allows the spokes to align themselves perfectly and combined with straight pull hubs ensures a super stiff and light structure with a greater fatigue life than is possible with traditional spokes and nipples
- Laced with DT's renowned Swiss-made butted Comp spokes for a great balance of toughness and low weight
- When bought as a pair the wheels will come with tubeless tape and valves, 6-bolt adaptors as well as both Shimano and SRAM-XD freehubs
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.