DT Swiss XMC 1200 EXP 29" Carbon MTB Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The most refined, lightweight trail wheels on the market, featuring DT's highly evolved Ratchet EXP ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The most refined, lightweight trail wheels on the market, featuring DT's highly evolved Ratchet EXP system, the XMC's are our most versatile carbon MTB wheel, as happy on a back country epic as they are between the tapes. Added shoulder material gives the XMC's enhanced impact protection and a higher weight limit over the XRC's but weights still stand at a super low 1,435 grams a pair in 27.5 inch and 1,529 grams in 29 inch.
- 100% bespoke hookless rim design with continuous strand lay-up, designed by DT, made by DT and tested to destruction by DT at their test lab in Biel, Switzerland, no open moulds here
- The 180 hubs feature SiNC ceramic bearings and DT's cutting edge, Ratchet EXP system, an evolution of the original twin HÜgi ratchet, the ratchet EXP integrates the inner ratchet into the hub, allowing wider bearing spacing, fewer moving parts and more precise alignment
- The resulting hubs are even more durable and reliable than our classic ratchet 240's but stiffer and significantly lighter with the fast rolling benefits of Ceramic bearings
- A blend of DT's premium straight pull Aero Comp and Aerolite spokes offers an optimum blend of stiffness, comfort and low weight
- Rear wheels include both Shimano MICRO SPLINE and SRAM XD freewheels for easy conversion
- When bought as a pair they will include wheels bags, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, spoke tools, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.