DT Swiss XRC 1200 EXP 29" Carbon MTB Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Over the past decade no other wheels have bought home more XC Olympic medals and rainbow stripes tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Over the past decade no other wheels have bought home more XC Olympic medals and rainbow stripes than DT's XRC series. With a full internal width of 25 mm and a weight per pair of just 1411 grams in Boost 29" the new XRC's are the right at the forefront of the new school and ready to tackle rougher and more technical courses.
- 100% bespoke hookless rim design with continuous strand lay-up, designed by DT, made by DT and tested to destruction by DT at their test lab in Biel, Switzerland, no open moulds here
- The 180 hubs feature SiNC ceramic bearings and DT's cutting edge, Ratchet EXP system, an evolution of the original twin HÜgi ratchet, the ratchet EXP integrates the inner ratchet into the hub, allowing wider bearing spacing, fewer moving parts and more precise alignment
- The resulting hubs are even more durable and reliable than our classic ratchet 240's but stiffer and significantly lighter with the fast rolling benefits of Ceramic bearings
- A blend of DT's premium straight pull Aero Comp and Aerolite spokes offers an optimum blend of stiffness and low weight
- Rear wheels include both Shimano MICRO SPLINE and SRAM XD freewheels for easy conversion
- When bought as a pair they will include wheels bags, 6-bolt rotor adaptors, spoke tools, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110 KG
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.