DVO Diamond Boost Suspension Fork
- ShowProduct Information The new Diamond has a grip of features to cater to the aggressive rider who demands more. We gave th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 27.5 PLUS: The 29” Diamond is now 100% plus bike capable. Throw a 27.5” wheel and a 2.8-3.0 tyre on and enter a world of ultimate traction! Just make sure you have at least 6mm of clearance between the top of the tyre and the bottom of the arch, just to be safe!
- More Travel: We reconfigured the new Diamond to reach 170mm of travel on the 27.5 model and 160mm of travel on the 29 model. The travel is internally adjustable via spacers from 130mm to 170mm.
- Quick range low speed compression: With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing.
- High speed compression adjust: Loader style compression provides easy access to the piston & shims for serious tuning
- OTT off the top: This exclusive & proven DVO design trickles down from the emerald to deliver precise air spring tuning with a turn of knob.
- Closed cartridge bladder system: Just like the jade rear shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded offering incredible small bump sensitivity.
- Dynamic Rebound Adjust: Via Piston and Shims
- 15mm QR Tapered Axle: Light, stiff and durable
- Integrated Fender: Seamless integrated design prevents mud and debris from accumulating in the webbing.
- Travel 27.5” = 140-170mm & 29” = 130-160mm
- Crown Offset 27.5” = 44mm Offset, 29” = 51mm Offset
- Axle to crown 27.5 = 572mm at 170mm travel, 29 = 565mm at 160mm travel
- Stanchions 35mm Tapered Alloy
- Wheel Size 27.5” or 29”/27.5”+ (up to 3.0)
- Axle 15 x 110mm QR
- Weight 2100g
- Steerer Options Tapered Alloy
- Lowers Magnesium, Disc only
- Colour Options Black, Green, Brown
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.