DVO Garnet Dropper Post
- ShowProduct Information The design philosophy of the Garnet is simple. Making something that works. We didn’t try to reinven... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Seatposts Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Universal Lever: For ease of installation and adjustment, the Garnet uses a cable actuated system controlled with a bar attached lever. We designed the remote to be simple and work with most designs on the market. If you happen to break it, you can a remote from another post.
- Easy Access Air Valve: Another simple, yet extremely useful of the Garnet is its easily accessible air valve. The days of having to remove you saddle and get a pair of needle-nose pliers to remove the air cap are over. It’s the little things…
- Clean & Sleek External Routing: We took a purist approach to the design and function of the externally routed version to create something sleek and sharp. It does nothing it doesn’t need to, and everything you could want.
- Actuation Cable Remote
- Adjustment Infinite
- Cable Routing Internal or External
- Clamp Style Standard rails
- Colour Black
- Diameter 309 or 316
- Length 385mm at 125mm
- Remote Position Left or right
- Travel 125mm or 150mm
- Weight 574g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
DVO Garnet Dropper Post Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Had an absolute nightmare fitting this thing, absolutely hate it. Considering how expensive it was it should have been a breeze to fit, not a nightmare. Really bizzare trigger/cable layout, overly complicated, just no need for that amount of work. Make sure you have an angle grinder to shorten the plastic sheath too because its lined with metal for some bizzare reason. Honestly avoid. My cheaper ones are 10x better.
Had an absolute nightmare fitting this thing, absolutely hate it. Considering how expensive it was it should have been a breeze to fit, not a nightmare. Really bizzare trigger/cable layout, overly complicated, just no need for that amount of work. Make sure you have an angle grinder to shorten the plastic sheath too because its lined with metal for some bizzare reason. Honestly avoid. My cheaper ones are 10x better.Close review
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available