DVO Sapphire D1 Boost Suspension Fork
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel See the latest products
New in Suspension 131 - 160mm Travel
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Sapphire is bigger and better - simple as that. A new chassis design utilizes 34mm stanchion... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The new Sapphire is bigger and better - simple as that. A new chassis design utilizes 34mm stanchions and a stronger casting design to keep up with today's demanding riding standards. A slightly modified air spring provides an extremely supple begging stroke, improved mid-stroke support and a progressive end for control on the big hits. Combine that with the proven damping features & characteristics of the Diamond, this fork is the new standard.
Quick Range Low Speed Compression
With a quick turn of the knob, the low speed circuit is restricted providing a nice platform for climbing
High Speed Compression30 clicks of dynamic high speed compression adjust at your fingertips. Designed to be a usable range from start to finish so go right ahead and max it out!
OTT "Off The Top"
This exclusive & proven DVO design brings comfort to a new level. By externally adjusting the pre-load on the negative spring, you have 100% control over the initial part of the stoke. Set your air pressure to control your mid-stroke support and bottom out. Set your OTT to maximize comfort and traction.
Closed Cartridge Bladder System
Just like the Jade coil shock, the bladder is compressed rather than expanded, offering incredible small bump sensitivity and durability.
- Intended Use - Trail/XC
- Model Name - Sapphire D1
- Damper - D1 Damper
- High speed compression
- 6 position low speed compression
- Air Spring Features - Air Pressure Adjust, External OTT Off The Top.
- Travel - 27.5" = 130 - 150mm/29" = 120 - 140mm
- Stanchions - 34mm
- Crown - 27.5" = 42mm offset/29" = 44mm offset
- Axle to Crown - 27.5" = 545 at 150mm travel/29" = 552 at 140mm travel
- Wheel Size - 27.5, 29/27.5 PLUS Up to 3.0 Tire
- Hub Spacing - Boost 110mm
- Axle Type - 15mm Bolted Axle
- Weight - 1900g
- Steerer Options - Tapered Alloy
- Rotor Mount - 160mm Direct
- Lowers - Magnesium Disc Only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.