Dakine Session 8L Bike Hydration Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Dakine Session 8L hydration pack is built to be minimalist, yet fully-featured; combining the co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Dakine Session 8L hydration pack is built to be minimalist, yet fully-featured; combining the cooling comfort of a breathable back panel with airy shoulder straps.
This narrow, lightweight MTB hydration pack features a 2-litre vertical hydration reservoir with a bite valve.
The pack offers plenty of storage including an organized front pocket, a fleece-lined sunglass pocket, additional side pockets plus external attachment straps. The Session is a do-it-all bike pack to keep you out all day on the trails.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2L / 70oz Hydrapak reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable Air Flow back panel and shoulder straps
- External attachment straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle/sternum strap
- Materials: 200D Nylon Ripstop (solids), 600D Polyester (prints)
- Dimensions: 488 cubic inches (8 Liters), 17 x 7 x 3" (43 x 18 x 7cm), 1.2 lbs. (5kg)