Dare2B AEP Descender Ladies 3/4 Bib Short SS16
- ShowProduct Information Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Tour de France winner Oscar Pereiro, Dare 2b's ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Quick drying
- AEP 3D perforated stretch multi density foam insert
- Coolmax moisture control and anti-bacterial treatment to insert
- Anatomically designed insert with Oxy Flow ventilation
- 8-panel constructural design
- Breathable mesh bib with good wicking properties
- Neoprene compression cuffs
- 82% Polyamide
- 18% Elastane
Dare2B AEP Descender Ladies 3/4 Bib Short SS16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These seem to be very nice bib shorts, although the pad is quite bulky. But they are NOT three quarter length, despite the description on the website so I have had to send them back!
These seem to be very nice bib shorts, although the pad is quite bulky. But they are NOT three quarter length, despite the description on the website so I have had to send them back!Close review
Women's Shorts Size Guide
|Size||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)||Hips (cm)||Hips (Inches)||Inside Leg (cm)||Inside Leg (Inches)|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.