Dare2B AEP Descender Ladies 3/4 Bib Short SS16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Cycling Shorts See the latest products
New in BIB Cycling Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed, developed and tested in collaboration with Tour de France winner Oscar Pereiro, Dare 2b's ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Advanced Ergonomic Performance (AEP)
- Quick drying
- AEP 3D perforated stretch multi density foam insert
- Coolmax moisture control and anti-bacterial treatment to insert
- Anatomically designed insert with Oxy Flow ventilation
- 8-panel constructural design
- Breathable mesh bib with good wicking properties
- Neoprene compression cuffs
- 82% Polyamide
- 18% Elastane
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Dare2B AEP Descender Ladies 3/4 Bib Short SS16 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
These seem to be very nice bib shorts, although the pad is quite bulky. But they are NOT three quarter length, despite the description on the website so I have had to send them back!
These seem to be very nice bib shorts, although the pad is quite bulky. But they are NOT three quarter length, despite the description on the website so I have had to send them back!Close review