Dare2B AEP Full Tuck Windproof Cycling Jacket SS16
- ShowProduct Information Designed to keep you comfortable during wet weather rides, this sleek and ergonomic cycling jacket ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Windproof Jackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDesigned to keep you comfortable during wet weather rides, this sleek and ergonomic cycling jacket is constructed from a highly waterproof and breathable ripstop fabric with a water repellent zip fastening. Internal seams are taped and the rear hem is cut with a protective scoop complete with a zipped pocket. Strategically placed 4-way stretch panels allow full range of movement on the saddle. Developed in collaboration with Tour de France winner Oscar De Pereiro, the ergonomically designed jacket performs best worn over technical jerseys and base layers.
- Strategically placed 4-way stretch panels.
- Water repellent finish.
- Taped seams. Hi-tech water repellent centre front zip with autolock slider and inner zip & chin guard.
- Shaped collar & cuff design.
- Articulated sleeve design.
- Water repellent zip at cuff with mesh insert.
- Long back with scooped part elasticated hem.
- Gel gripper tape at centre back hem only.
- 1 x zipped rear pocket with water repellent zip with autolock slider.
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility.
- Weighs less than 300g, based on size L.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Dare2B Mens Jackets Size Guide
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Windproof Jackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.