Dawes Boost Suburbia Womens 2012 - Electric Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric bikes See the latest products
New in Electric bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Dawes Boost Suburbia Womens 2012 Features are:Frame: Alloy E-bike frame with internal cable rout... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Frame: Alloy E-bike frame with internal cable routing
Headset: Threaded 1 1/8 inch
Bars: Alloy riser bar
Stem: Dawes alloy A-head
Rear Mech: Shimano Tourney 6 speed
Chainset: Alloy crank 38T
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
Front Brake: Alloy linear V
Rear Brake: Alloy linear V
Rims: Weinnman Zach 2000 double wall alloy e-bike specific 700c
Front Hub: Alloy 36H
Rear Hub: Alloy hub with 250 watt brushless motor
Spokes: 14G Stainless
Tyres: Kenda E-bike Front Kenda E-bike Rear
Seatpost: Dawes alloy suspension 27.2mmx300mm
What is a Hybrid Classic Bike?
A bike primarily designed for leisure use which is a cross between a road bike and a mountain bike. It has 700c wheels (same diameter as road) but with wider, treaded tyres which can cope with a small amount of non tarmac riding. Can be supplied with either a rigid or suspension front fork for added comfort and are sometimes supplied with mudguards and carrier racks as standard ideal for short commutes or popping to the local shop. For more information on hybrid bikes see our Hybrid Bikes Buying Guide.