Dawes Bullet 20w 2017 - Kids Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 20 Wheel Hardtail See the latest products
New in 20 Wheel Hardtail
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built to meet the demands of your little critter, the Dawes Bullet 20w kid’s bike will last the year... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built to meet the demands of your little critter, the Dawes Bullet 20w kid’s bike will last the years.
With a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame and strong steel fork, riding the Bullet couldn’t be easier. Chunky tyres give plenty of traction when the ground gets loose and the 20” wheels roll quickly and easily.
The black colour with white and red accents is stylish and timeless and looks fast. The Shimano 6 speed drivetrain gives plenty of options and there’s strong V-brakes to slow everything down and maintain control.
Give your kid the freedom to ride with the Dawes Bullet 20w.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame for easy handling
- Strong steel fork gives direct steering
- Shimano 6 speed drivetrain helps with hills
- Alloy V-brakes offer powerful stopping
- Weight: 11.0kg (manufacturer supplied)
- Size: 20” wheels
- Colour: Black
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||11" 6061 Aluminium|
|Fork:||Steel unicrown powerfork|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-TZ50|
|Shifters:||Shimano Revoshift RS35|
|Front Hub:||36H Nutted|
|Rear Hub:||36H Nutted|
|Front Tyre:||20" x 2.125"|
|Rear Tyre:||20" x 2.125"|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 230mm|
|Saddle:||Dawes Junior Dirt Jump saddle|
|Chainset:||140mm Crank / 40T Chainring|
|Bottom Bracket:||Ball Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano 6spd 14-28T|