Dawes Bullet 24w 2017 - Junior Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Hardtail 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A fun and exciting ride. The Dawes Bullet 24w kid’s bike is versatile for any riding situation. Wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A fun and exciting ride. The Dawes Bullet 24w kid’s bike is versatile for any riding situation.
With a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame and strong steel fork, riding the Bullet couldn’t be easier. Chunky tyres give plenty of traction when the ground gets loose and the 24” wheels roll quickly and easily.
The black colour with white and red accents is stylish and timeless and looks fast. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain gives plenty of options and there’s strong V-brakes to slow everything down and maintain control.
See your kids smile on the Dawes Bullet 24w.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame for easy handling
- Strong steel fork gives direct steering
- Shimano 3x6 drivetrain for huge gear range
- Alloy V-brakes offer powerful stopping
- Weight: 12.2kg (manufacturer supplied)
- Size: 24” wheels
- Colour: Black
- The Dawes Bullet LT 24w is available with 0% APR finance
The Dawes Bullet 24w 2017 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Aluminium
Headset: 1 1/8" Threaded
Bars: 580mm wide, riser bar
Stem: Quill Stem, 60mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TY10
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TZ50
Shifters Shimano EZ Fire
Chainset: 152mm Crank / 42-34-24T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Ball Bearing
Cassette: Shimano 6spd 14-28T
Front Brake: Alloy V Brakes
Rear Brake: Alloy V Brakes
Rims: Double wall alloy
Front Hub: 36H Nutted
Rear Hub: 36H Nutted
Tyres: 24x1.95 MTB Front, 24x1.95 MTB Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm
Saddle: Dawes Junior Dirt Jump saddle