Dawes Bullet Rigid 26w Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The last bike before you’re an adult should be fun and give you the skills to step up to something b... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The last bike before you’re an adult should be fun and give you the skills to step up to something bigger. Step into the Dawes Bullet Rigid 26w.
With a sturdy, yet lightweight aluminium frame, riding the Bullet couldn’t be easier. Chunky tyres give plenty of traction when the ground gets loose and the 26” wheels roll quick and easily. The blue with green highlights is stylish and fun, matching the bike perfectly.
Shimano 3x6 drivetrain gives plenty of options for tackling the hills and surrounds and you’ll always have a gear for your situation. Powerful V-brakes give that extra confidence when you need to slow down.
Explore the city with the Dawes Bullet Rigid 26w.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium frame for easy handling
- Strong steel fork gives direct steering
- Shimano 3x6 speed drivetrain helps with hills
- Alloy V-brakes offer powerful stopping
- Weight: 13.04kg (manufacturer supplied)
- Size: 26” wheels
- Colour: Blue
- The Dawes Bullet Rigid 26w is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||1 1/8" Threaded|
|Stem:||Quill Stem, 60mm reach|
|Bars:||580mm wide, riser bar , Black grips with White plugs|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-TY10 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney 6spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano EZ Fire|
|Rims:||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||36H Nutted|
|Rear Hub:||36H Nutted|
|Front Tyre:||26" x 1.95"|
|Rear Tyre:||26" x 1.95"|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 300mm|
|Saddle:||Dawes Junior Dirt Jump saddle|
|Chainset:||152mm Crank / 42-34-24T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Ball Bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano 6spd 14-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.