Dawes Classic Galaxy 531 700c 2016 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Get in touch with the roots of cycling on the Dawes Classic Galaxy 531. This pure thorough-bred comb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get in touch with the roots of cycling on the Dawes Classic Galaxy 531. This pure thorough-bred combines retro looks with modern, top-quality, components to offer a touring bike for the discerning cyclists.
Reynolds 531 steel frame
Delivering a superior ride quality, the frame is made from double butted Reynolds 531 Chromoly to keep the weight down while remaining strong enough for heavy use. The classic touring riding positon is comfortable yet efficient making it ideal for long distance cycling.
The Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain is combined with a Sugina Alpina chainset and offers slick shifting performance, over a wide range of gears, that are ideal for taking on varied terrain. The Dawes comfort touring saddle, Dia-Compe bars, rack and mudguards round off the spec of this practical retro touring bike.
Ride further in comfort and style on the Dawes Galaxy 531.
- Reynolds 531 frame for a superior ride feel
- Classic touring riding position
- Sugina Alpina touring chainset for the classic look
- Reliable Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain
- Sizes: 19”, 21”, 23”
- Colour: Green
- The Dawes Classic Galaxy 531 is available with 0% APR finance
The Dawes Classic Galaxy 531 700c 2016 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 531 Double Butted Chromoly
Headset: FSA Duron
Bars: Dia-Compe ENE Touring Drop Bars, 410mm
Stem: Classic Quill Style, 100mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-3503 3spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-T4000 Alivio 9spd
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
Chainset: Sugino Alpina Tour triple chainset, 175mm Crank / 46-36-26T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 119mm axle
Cassette: Shimano 9spd CS-HG300-9 11-34T
Chain: KMC HG-53
Front Brake: Dia-Compe GC999 Forged Cantilever
Rear Brake: Dia-Compe GC999 Forged Cantilever
Rims: Mavic A119 Double Wall Alloy, with CNC sidewall
Front Hub: Dia-Compe ENE Touring 36H Quick Release
Rear Hub: Dia-Compe ENE Touring 36H Quick Release
Tyres: Schwalbe Road Cruiser 700 x 32C Front, Schwalbe Road Cruiser 700 x 32C Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 250mm
Saddle: BROOKS B17 Brown
Pedals: 9/16" with steel toe clip and leather covers