Dawes Coast 2 Coast 520 26" 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Explore the road-less-travelled. The Dawes Coast to Coast 520 is a touring bike that is built for ad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Explore the road-less-travelled. The Dawes Coast to Coast 520 is a touring bike that is built for adventuring on every road surface, from the rough to the smooth.
The Reynolds 520 double butted Chromoly steel frame and fork offer the incredibly smooth ride that you only get with high-quality steel. The 26” wheels are tough and are shod with Schwalbe Marathon tyres to give you reliable performance when the going gets tough.
The Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears with plenty of low ratios to help you up the hills when you are fully loaded. Disc brakes offer consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
With a rear rack and mudguards ready fitted the Dawes Coast 2 Coast is ready for your next cycling adventure.
- Reynolds 520 Chromoly frame for the incredibly smooth feel of steel
- Tough 26” wheels for rough road riding
- Shimano Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 48cm, 53cm, 58cm
- Colour: Grey
- The Dawes Coast 2 Coast is available with 0% APR finance
The Dawes Coast 2 Coast 520 26" 2017 Features are:
Frame: Reynolds 520 Double Butted Chromoly
Headset: FSA 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: Dawes alloy Flared Drop Bars, 440mm wide
Stem: Ahead Stem, alloy, 100mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-3503 3spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-T4000 Alivio 9spd
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Bar End
Chainset: Shimano FC-T4060 175mm Crank / 48-36-26T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-51
Cassette: Shimano 9spd CS-HG300-9 11-34T
Chain: KMC HG-53
Front Brake: Shimano BR-R517 Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-R517 Disc Brake, 160mm rotors
Rims: ALEX DP17 Double Wall Alloy
Front Hub: Shimano 36H HB-M475 Quick Release
Rear Hub: Shimano 36H FH-M475 Quick Release
Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon 26 x 1.75" Front, Schwalbe Marathon 26 x 1.75" Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm
Saddle: Dawes Comfort Touring saddle
Pedals: 9/16" with toe clips