Dawes Galaxy AL 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Renowned for its quality and reliability the Dawes Galaxy AL is a touring bike that is ready for any... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Renowned for its quality and reliability the Dawes Galaxy AL is a touring bike that is ready for anything from adventure holidays to the daily commute to work.
Aluminium frame and fork
Offering a comfortable yet efficient cycling position for long distance riding the 6061 aluminium frame is strong and lightweight.
Reliable Shimano components
Giving you a wide range of gears, the Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain will give you reliable performance mile after mile. Cantilever brakes offer confident stopping control while the robust wheels and tyres are designed to keep going on less than perfect road surfaces.
Rack & mudguards
With mudguards and luggage rack ready fitted the Galaxy is ready to take you and your kit on long jaunts through town and country.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is strong and lightweight
- Comfortable and efficient riding position
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for reliable performance
- Luggage rack and mudguards ready fitted
- Sizes: 48cm, 53cm, 58cm
- Colour: Black
- The Dawes Galaxy AL is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, alloy, 80mm reach|
|Bars:||440mm wide, Drop Bars|
|Front Brake:||Tektro CR-520 Alloy Cantilever brakes|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro CR-520 Alloy Cantilever brakes|
|Brake Lever:||Alloy lever. Part of shifter|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-2403 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M360 Acera 8spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-2400 STI Levers|
|Rims:||Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Rear Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon with GreenGuard 700 x 32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon with GreenGuard 700 x 32C|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M311 170mm Crank 48-38-28T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 122mm axle|
|Cassette:||Shimano 8spd Cassette 11-32T|
|Pedals:||9/16" with toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.