Dawes Galaxy Excel 631 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get the feel of steel on the Dawes Galaxy Excel 631, a smooth and reliable touring bike that is read... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get the feel of steel on the Dawes Galaxy Excel 631, a smooth and reliable touring bike that is ready for adventure.
Reynolds 631 frame
Offering a superior ride quality both the frame and fork are made from butted Reynolds Chromoly steel which is both strong and lightweight. The riding position is comfortable yet efficient and is ideal for long distance cycling.
Delivering slick shifting the Shimano XT/Alivio 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears for taking on all the varied terrain on your route. Shimano hubs with double wall Alex rims are combined with the 32c Schwalbe Marathon tyres to keep you rolling over less than perfect road surfaces.
Rack and mudguards
Ready fitted with an alloy rack and SKS mudguards the Dawes Galaxy Excel 631 is ready for cycling adventures.
- Reynolds 631 Chromoly steel frame for a superior ride quality
- Comfortable and efficient riding position
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Luggage rack and mudguards ready fitted
- Sizes: 48cm, 53cm, 58cm
- Colour: Green/White
- The Dawes Galaxy Excel 631 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Double Butted Reynolds 631|
|Fork:||Reynolds "R" Butted Blades, Cro-Mo steerer|
|Headset:||FSA 1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, alloy, 100mm reach|
|Bars:||440mm wide Drop Bars|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-CX50 Alloy Cantilever|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-CX50 Alloy Cantilever|
|Brake Lever:||Included with Shimano ST-3500 Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-3503 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M771 Deore XT|
|Shifters:||Shimano ST-3500 STI Levers|
|Rims:||ALEX Ace19 Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||Shimano 36H HB-T4000, Alloy, Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano 36H FH-T4000, Alloy, Quick Release|
|Spokes:||14G, Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 32C|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-T4060 175mm Crank 48-36-26T Chainrings|
|Cassette:||Shimano 9spd CS-HG300-9 11-34T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.