Dawes Karakum Womens 700c 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ready to hit the open road the Dawes Karakum is a women’s touring bike that is ready for adventure. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ready to hit the open road the Dawes Karakum is a women’s touring bike that is ready for adventure.
The lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame is robust and offers a stable, comfortable riding position that is ideal for long hours in the saddle. The chromoly fork combines with a suspension seatpost to help take the sting out of the trail while the butterfly handlebars offer multiple hand positions for added comfort and convenience on long rides.
The Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so you can ride every road even when fully loaded. V-brakes offer powerful stopping control while the 700c road bike wheels are tough enough for the roughest roads.
With front and rear racks already fitted all you need to do is strap on your panniers and the Dawes Karakum ladies’ touring bike will take you wherever you want to go.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- Butterfly bars for a range of hand positions
- Shimano 3x9 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Suspension seatpost to smooth the ride
- Front and rear racks ready fitted
- Sizes: 16”, 18”
- Colour: Black
- The Dawes Karakum Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Adjustable alloy Quil Stem|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M422 Alloy V|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M422 Alloy V|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro Alloy Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M390|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M430 Alivio|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M390 Rapidfire|
|Rims:||ALEX Ace19 Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface|
|Front Hub:||32H Shimano HB-RM70 Quick Release, alloy|
|Rear Hub:||36H Shimano FH-RM70 Quick Release, alloy|
|Spokes:||14G, Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento II 700 x 32C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento II 700 x 32C|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 350mm suspension seatpost|
|Saddle:||Dawes Comfort Touring saddle|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M391 170mm Crank / 48-36-26T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB 121mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano 9spd Cassette 11-32T|
|Pedals:||9/16" with toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.