Dawes Sahara 2016 - Hybrid Classic Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid classic bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid classic bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Sahara is a classic city/trekking bike. With it's subtle, clean looks and high quality component... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Sahara is a classic city/trekking bike. With it's subtle, clean looks and high quality components, it's also built to last. Upgrading components used on the Accona, to alloy makes the Sahara feel a lighter, crisper ride. Mixed with Shimano Revoshift 18 speed gears, full length mudgards and solid rear rack, the Sahara is ready to go.
The Dawes Sahara 2016 Features are:
Headset: 1 1/8" Threaded
Bars: 620mm wide, riser bar
Stem: Quill Stem, 90mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ31 3spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TZ50 6spd
Shifters: Shimano SL-RS35 Revoshift
Chainset: 170mm Cranks / 48-38-28T Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 122mm axle
Cassette: Shimano 6spd 14-28T
Front Brake: Alloy V
Rear Brake: Alloy V
Rims: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface
Front Hub: 36H Nutted, alloy
Rear Hub: 36H Nutted, alloy
Tyres: 700 x 38C Front - 700 x 38C Rear
Seatpost: 25.4mm x 300mm