Dedacciai IN-5 1 1/2" HSS Carbon Integrated Headset
- ShowProduct Information Integrated headset for 1" 1/8 - 1.5" tapered road or MTB forks with superior ACB stainless steel bea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Headsets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Integrated headset for 1" 1/8 - 1.5" tapered road or MTB forks with superior ACB stainless steel bearings. Compatible with innovative Deda H.S.S. system (Headset Stack Spacers) that allows you to mount spacers directly over the headtube.
Available with alloy or carbon top cover.
- Headset Model: integrated 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Bearings Type: angular contact bearing; stainless steel
- Bearings Size: upper 41.8x30.5x8mm; lower 51,9x40x8mm
- Contact angle: 45deg x 45deg
- Headtube: tapered 46.0mm upper; 56.0mm lower
- Fork steerer: tapered 1 1/8" - 1 1/2"
- Top cover: 46mm; aluminium (IN-5A) o carbon (IN-5C)
- Crown race: 39.8mm aluminium
- Stack height: 9.6mm (8.8 + 0.8)
- Weight: 76g
Info: Compatible with headset stack spacers system Deda H.S.S
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.