Defeet Armskin Wool D Logo Arm Warmers
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Armskins are designed to provide warmth & protection for the arms in temperatures ran... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Base Layer Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Armskins are designed to provide warmth & protection for the arms in temperatures ranging from 30F to 50F(-1C to 10C)
- Easy on, easy off, stretch fit
- Covers from wrist to top of biceps
- Excellent for cycling, running, and hiking
- Keeps you warm in cold, wet conditions
- Machine wash cool, tumble dry low. No bleach softeners, or harsh detergents
- 33% Merino Wool, 33% Recycled Polyester, 31% Nylon, 3% Lycra
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Men's Baselayer Size Guide
|Size||Chest (cm)||Chest (Inches)||Waist (cm)||Waist (Inches)|
|X Small||87 - 91||34" - 35"||71 - 75||27" - 29"|
|Small||92 - 98||36" - 38"||76 - 83||30" - 32"|
|Medium||99 - 106||39" - 41"||84 - 90||33" - 35"|
|Large||107 - 113||42" - 44"||91 - 97||36" - 38"|
|XL||114 - 121||45" - 47"||98 - 105||39" - 41"|
|XXL||122 - 127||48" - 50"||106 - 112||42" - 44"|
Different baselayers have different types of fit, for example a Skinsuit is tight fitting (for less drag) as apposed to a training top that is looser fitting. Sizing is based on a fit that suits the majority of our customers, if you have a specific preference for a very tight or loose fitting baselayer then we suggest you order a larger or smaller size than normal.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Base Layer Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.