Defeet E-Touch Dura Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Defeet ET Dura cycling gloves are made for cyclists and runners who want to stay connected with ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Defeet ET Dura cycling gloves are made for cyclists and runners who want to stay connected with their touch screened smartphone, without having to keep their hands cold. These long-fingered cycling gloves feature tips on the middle finger, index finger and thumb with added yarn that allows you to operate your device.
Defeet’s ET Dura gloves are ideal for riding a bike or running with it’s Cordura yarn plated to the outside of the glove creates an abrasion resistant exterior that blocks enough air to keep you warm, while still allowing hands to breathe during aerobic activity.
Another great feature of Dura gloves is they are thin enough to allow for plenty of dexterity while reaching into pockets, unwrapping and eating food, and operating electronic gadgets. Keep your smartphone smart.
- 40% CoolMax Eco Made
- 40% Cordura Nylon
- 20% Lycra
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.