Deuter Bike 1 20 Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The pack that made history: in 1990 the Bike 1 became the world's first biking backpack. Constant de... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The pack that made history: in 1990 the Bike 1 became the world's first biking backpack. Constant development has made it a highly functional and modern biking backpack for day tours. It accompanies bikers from trails in the mountains all the way to the ice cream shop in the city square with a clean design and sophisticated functionality.
- Airstripes System - A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back – even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channeled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
- Flat Steel Frame
- Sternum Strap - The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover - Removable rain cover with special pocket.
- Valuables Pocket - Special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe.
- Stretch Compartment - Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes.
- Helmet Holder - The included helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack.
- Sitting Mat - Removeable Foam Mat to sit on and keep your pants warm and dry.
- Hydration System 3.0L Compatible - Compatible with Streamer 2.0L and Streamer 3.0L.
- Organizer Pocket
- Smartphone Pocket - A special pocket for smartphones at the back of te pack stores your phone safely and provides easy and fast access.
- Breathable Hip Fins - Lightweight mesh hip fins provide carrying comfort, distribute the weight and create breathability around your hips.
- Shades Holder - Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- 2 External Pockets
Airstripes Back System
- EXCELLENT VENTILATION and a compact and secure fit for the best possible cycling safety guarantees the Airstripes system. The backpack sits closely and firmly on the back and cannot swing outwards. The channels in the Airstripes padding and the special chimney effect between the stripes allow free air circulation on 80% of the wearer‘s back.
- THREE FABRIC ZONES FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back padding and smooth in the hip zone.
- OPTIMUM LOAD DISTRIBUTION guarantees the round profile frame made of permanently elastic, breaf-proof spring steel.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.