Deuter Race Air Backpack
- ShowProduct Information For enthusiastic bikers who value low weight and a lot of comfort on day rides. The Race Air comes ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For enthusiastic bikers who value low weight and a lot of comfort on day rides.
The Race Air comes with the innovative Air Comfort back ventilation, which makes the backpack even lighter and more breathable. In addition, the Air version has a compartment for a hydration bladder with a volume of up 3 litres.
- Sturdy, stay-in-place fit thanks to airy, light mesh hip fins
- Attachment loops for glasses on the shoulder strap
- Free range of motion guaranteed by ergonomically S-shaped shoulder straps
- Loop for safety light
- Stretch side pockets
- Detachable rain cover
- Hydration system compatible
- Wet laundry compartment
- Chest strap
- Internal mesh pocket
- Outstanding ventilation and compact, secure fit due to the Airstripes System
- Zipper pocket on top
- Internal pocket for tools
- Stowable helmet holder
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Deuter Race Air Backpack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Well finished. Lots of attention to detail. Zip handles clip together, sunglass holder. Just expensive.
Well finished. Lots of attention to detail. Zip handles clip together, sunglass holder. Just expensive.Close review
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.