DiamondBack Myers 2.0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ride more challenging mountain bike trails. The DiamondBack Myers 2.0 is a hardcore hardtail MTB tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ride more challenging mountain bike trails. The DiamondBack Myers 2.0 is a hardcore hardtail MTB that features 27.5” wheels and confident trail geometry with a long travel fork for more composed performance when the going gets rough.
The 6061 aluminium frame features a relaxed trail geometry with a slack 68 degree head angle. Combined with the 140mm travel RockShox Sector RL fork this makes the Myers confident on challenging terrain and more stable at speed. The frame tubes are butted and hydroformed to offer a robust yet lightweight platform for fun trail riding. Thru axles front and rear add stiffness while internal dropper post cable routing makes the Myers ready for future upgrades.
Giving you reliable shifting over a wide range of gears is the SRAM X7 2x10 speed drivetrain for easy climbing with plenty of gears for the descents. When gravity takes over the Avid hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power. The ALEX Volar TCS wheels feature double wall rims and are fitted with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres for an easy tubeless upgrade.
Up your game on the DiamondBack Myers 2.0 hardcore hardtail.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- Relaxed trail geometry for confident riding on challenging trails
- RockShox Sector RL fork for 140mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM X7 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Avid hydraulic disc brakes for consistent all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”
- Colour: Black/White
- The DiamondBack Myers 2.0 is available with 0% APR finance
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Trail series 6061 Butted Tubing, Tapered Headtube, ISCG5 Chainguide mounts, Stealth Dropper Post ready, 142x12mm Dropouts|
|Fork:||Rockshox Sector RL, 140mm, Solo Air, TurnKey Lockout, Taper Steerer, E-15|
|Headset:||FSA ORBIT NO.42 Sealed Bearings|
|Stem:||Race Face Evolve|
|Bars:||RaceFace Chester 740mm wide x 25mm Rise, 9° bend, 6° upsweep|
|Front Brake:||AVID DB1,Open system 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||AVID DB1,Open system 180mm Rotor|
|Front Mech:||SRAM X7 HC|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM X7 Type 2 Mid cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM X7 2x10|
|Rims:||ALEX Volar 2.5 Disc, Tubeless Ready 32H, Black with Diamondback custom graphic set|
|Front Hub:||Diamondback Disc 32h with Sealed Bearings and Offset Flange, E15 Thru Axle|
|Rear Hub:||Diamondback Disc 32h 10spd Cassette with Sealed Bearings and Offset Flanges, 142X12mm Axle|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel 14G Black|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding, 27.5x2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding, 27.5x2.25|
|Seat Post:||Diamondback Forged With Twin Bolt Cradle, 30.9x400mm|
|Chainset:||Diamondback 4 Arm Forged 2pc With Cr-mo 24mm spindle, 38/24T|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Cups with Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||SRAM PG-1020 11-36T|
|Pedals:||Alloy Platform with moulded pins|