DiamondBack Option 2018 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Performance BMX for the younger rider. The DiamondBack Option is a BMX bike that features pegs and a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Performance BMX for the younger rider. The DiamondBack Option is a BMX bike that features pegs and a giro to offer freestyle performance alongside do-it-all abilities. The Option features a shorter top tube for budding young BMX riders.
- Robust Hi-Tensile 10/20 steel frame with shorter top tube for younger riders
- 20” wheels with tough aluminium alloy rims
- Gyro to stop the cable from tangling
- Aluminium V-brakes for powerful stopping
- BMX Saddle and grips
- Size: 20” wheel
- Colours: Neon Yellow/Black, Grey/Orange
Designed for the young rider who is looking for their first BMX, the OPTION is the perfect bike. It comes with a Gyro & 1 pair of pegs as standard.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Hi-tensile 10/20 frame tubing, with tapered rear stays, db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs. Top Tube: 19.5 Chainstay:13.26|
|Fork:||Unicrown with tapered fork blades|
|Stem:||DB MX3 Top loader Handlebar stem, Black|
|Bars:||BMX Hi-Tensile 8" rise x 28.25" wide|
|Front Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Alloy V-brake|
|Rims:||Alloy 36H, Black|
|Front Hub:||Diamondback Alloy, 36H, 14mm axle, Black|
|Rear Hub:||Diamondback Alloy, 36H, 14mm axle, Black|
|Front Tyre:||20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern|
|Rear Tyre:||20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern|
|Chainset:||DB 1 piece crank with 36t sprocket|
|Bottom Bracket:||US Open type|
|Pedals:||Diamondback Platform 9/16"|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
DiamondBack Option 2018 - BMX Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Perfect bike for my 11yr olds birthday present. Rides real easy and sturdy enough to take the knocks and scratches and looks good also!
Perfect bike for my 11yr olds birthday present. Rides real easy and sturdy enough to take the knocks and scratches and looks good also!Close review