DiamondBack Remix (18w) 2016 - BMX Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX bikes See the latest products
New in BMX bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Street, park or trails. The DiamondBack Remix is junior BMX bike with 18” wheels, with all the featu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Street, park or trails. The DiamondBack Remix is junior BMX bike with 18” wheels, with all the features of a full size bike, for future stars to shred.
The Pro-Style frame design is built from robust 10/20 steel and is fitted with tough 3-piece cromoly cranks. The 25x9t gearing is ideal for street and skatepark riding and the 18” wheels are fitted with 1.95” freestyle tyres.
The DiamondBack Remix 18w is a stylish Junior BMX bike.
- Pro-style 10/20 steel frame for robust performance
- 18” wheels for junior BMX riders
- 3 Piece Cromoly cranks are tough
- 1.95 Freestyle tyres for confident rolling
- Size: 18w
- Colour: Blue
- The DiamondBack Remix (18w) is available with 0% finance
The DiamondBack Remix (18w) 2016 Features are:
Frame: Prostyle frame with db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs
Fork: Unicrown with tapered fork blades
Headset: 1.1/8" threadless
Bars: BMX Hi-Tensile 6.75"
Stem: DB MX2 Top Loader
Front Brake: Tektro alloy sidepull
Rear Brake: Tektro alloy sidepull
Brake Lever: Junior alloy BMX 2 finger
Bottom Bracket: USA Open type
Chain: KMC 410
Rims: Alloy 36H
Front Hub: Diamondback Alloy Front Hub, 36H with Small Flange
Rear Hub: Diamondback Alloy Rear Cassette Hub, 36H, 14mm axle
Tyres: 18x1.95 Freestyle Tyre Front - 18x1.95 Freestyle Tyre Rear
Pedals: Diamondback Plastic Platform 9/16"