Donnelly MXP 120TPI SC 700c CX Tyre
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross Tyres See the latest products
New in Cyclocross Tyres
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you can only have one cyclocross tyre in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have. The MXP offers ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
If you can only have one cyclocross tyre in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have.
The MXP offers a unique tread pattern offering an amazing all-conditions tyre that excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tyre. The tread features the a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex while more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you can only have one cyclocross tyre in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have.
Size: 650b x 33mm / Weight: 330 grams
- Centre chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Precision design creates a straight tyre with no variances in size or alignment.
- This tyre requires an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.