Dynaplug Megapill Tubeless Tyre Repair Kit
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: Want to be covered no matter what happens or just really, really hate walking home? T... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Wheel & Tyre Tool Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Want to be covered no matter what happens or just really, really hate walking home? The Megapill is for all the truly prepared boy and girl scouts out there
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the ┬ætail┬Æ flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there!
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location
- The Megapill is a perfectly machined, waterproof 6061 aluminum capsule that contains everything you need for epic rides in the middle of nowhere, including a grand total of 7 pre-loaded Dynaplug insertion tubes and a micro knife for cutting the plug tail
- Even as the big boy of the Dynaplug range, the Megapill is only 65 x 28 mm in size and weighs just 85 grams fully loaded
- Kit includes the tool, 5 x standard and 2 x Megaplug compatible stainless steel insertion tubes 5 x Soft nose standard plugs, 2 x Megaplugs, 1 x micro knife, a handy carry pouch and a pipe cleaner to help prep the tubes for reloading
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Wheel & Tyre Tool Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.