E-Thirteen BB30 Bottom Bracket - 68/73mm
- ShowProduct Information Wider is better with the e*thirteen BB30 bottom bracket. Our threaded BB30 bottom bracket adapts all... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Wider is better with the e*thirteen BB30 bottom bracket. Our threaded BB30 bottom bracket adapts all e-thirteen cranks with 30mm spindle to frames running BB30 BB shells (42mm bore diameter).
The BB30 bottom bracket spaces the bearings nice and wide outside the BB shell for maximum stiffness and a threaded centre tube keeps bearings properly aligned for longer life. Custom seals, grease fill and bearings are designed from the ground up for top-notch durability and smooth spinning.
- Adapts all e13 cranks to a BB30 press fit frame
- New co-molded outer seal for better protection from water intrusion
- Improved bearing quality
- Still covered by our one year no questions asked bearing warranty
- Compatible with BB30 frames only (42mm shell bore). Will not fit a PF30 frame.
- Cup material: EXA+ aluminium
- BB shell: 68/73mm
- Weight 122g
- Includes bottom bracket tool and axle spacers
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.