E-Thirteen Guidering M Chainring - 30-38T
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB Chainrings See the latest products
New in MTB Chainrings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen Guidering M Chainring E-thirteen Guidering M chainrings boast a revoluntionary dual width... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen Guidering M Chainring
E-thirteen Guidering M chainrings boast a revoluntionary dual width tooth design to help keep your chain locked on your ring and not dropped on the trail.
Step-up to the best chain retention with the Modified Guidering!
Optimized dual width tooth profiles and chamfers give greater chain retention than standard rings. But we didn’t stop there! Months of testing and numerous iterations have yielded a long-wearing shape and finish to make sure your chain stays put even after months of use.
Coupled with a clutch-style 10 or 11 speed rear derailleur and proper drivetrain protection, you’ll be ready for anything the trail throws at you.
- Maximum tooth width and height to engage the chain securely. You can pedal through the rough stuff without fear
- Precision tooth chamfers faciltate chain engagement even at extreme chain angles. Your chain will stay put no matter what gear you are pushing
- Long wearing dual width design
- Compatible with current TRS, XCX and LG1 chainguides
- Ring Material: EXA+ Aluminium
- Thickness: 5mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 104
- 1mm swappable chainline
- Compatibility: 8/9/10/11 speed
- Ring Sizes: 30-38T
- Weight: 36t - 54g
- Use for: Any 1-by set up
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.