E-Thirteen Helix 11 Speed Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 11 Speed See the latest products
New in 11 Speed
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The HELIX R 11 Speed Cassette is an upgrade to any SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain, with more range than any ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The HELIX R 11 Speed Cassette is an upgrade to any SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain, with more range than any other cassette on the market. The 9 tooth cog lets you step down one chainring size while keeping the same top end gearing and provides not only better ground clearance, but an overall lighter drivetrain. The aluminium one-piece 46 tooth cluster is easily replaceable so riders can keep their steel cluster for multiple seasons and freshen up granny as needed without buying a whole new cassette.
It’s in our DNA to solve problems. Helix components are engineered to bridge the compatibility gap between SRAM™ and Shimano™ components, ensuring versatility and flawless performance. Future-proof your bike with e*thirteen Helix.
Works flawlessly with Shimano™ and SRAM™ 11s drivetrains despite the challenges in designing for the different cog spacing and chain behavior.
Unlike SRAM Eagle™, Helix R cassettes have replaceable gear clusters. That means ongoing service and replacement costs will be less than half that of SRAM™ cassettes.
- 511% More range than any other cassette on the market
- Weight: 325g
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 11 speed drivetrains
- Improved shifting performance
- Improved interface between steel and aluminium clusters
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.