E-Thirteen LG1+ Chainguide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen LG1+ Chain Guide The LG1+ is a chainguide system developed to meet the rigorous demands o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen LG1+ Chain Guide
The LG1+ is a chainguide system developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The LG1+ is an extremely strong, reliable, and adjustable system with the lightest weight of any chainguide that we are aware of on the market today. As used by Steve Peat, Sam Hill, Gee Atherton and all serious racers!
- Wearplates have chainring size indicators for simple adjustment
- Easily change chains and chainrings without removing wearplates
- All Captive Alloy hardware throughout
- Adjustable direct mount bashplate accommodates all chainstay designs
- Tech 3 Stealth Idler
- Single bolt set up for fast and easy adjustment
- Ultra stiff and light CNC machined alloy backplate
- Honeycombed sliders add strength and save weight
- Ultra stiff sliders increase performance
- 169 grams