E-Thirteen LS1+ MTB Mountain Chainguide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen LS1+ Chain Guide Following in the footprints of its big brother, e-thirteen's new LS1+ gu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen LS1+ Chain Guide
Following in the footprints of its big brother, e-thirteen's new LS1+ guide is the second generation of the already popular LS.FS and LS.HT Chain Retention Systems. Shaped by hundreds of hours of engineering and analysis, the LS1+ leverages the strength and reliability that lead the LG1+ to victory into a cost effective and reliable package that beginning riders will appreciate. Weighing in at a meager 245 grams the LS1+'s weight is less than almost all of our competitions top end aluminum chainguides!
- Adjustable wearplates allow for 32-40T chainring capacity
- Wearplates feature chainring size indicator for easy adjustment
- Easily change chains and chainrings without removing wearplates
- High tensile Cro-Moly steel backplate
- Captive hardware
- Chemical resistant Tech 3 Stealth idler
- Direct mount bashguard is removable for further weight reduction
- Based on the World Cup winning LG1+ design
- 245 grams light! (36T Direct Mount Bash)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.