E-Thirteen TRS+ 650b Trail/Enduro MTB Mountain AM Wheelset - 28 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description E-thirteen TRS+ AM Wheelset Ride all day without worry.E*Thirteen TRS+ wheels - the standard in Trai... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen TRS+ AM Wheelset
Ride all day without worry.
E*Thirteen TRS+ wheels - the standard in Trail/Enduro. Big flanges and an EXA+ aluminium shell increase wheel stiffness and strength while maintaining a low weight. Critical rotational weight is moved closer to the centre of the wheel resulting in an extremely strong, light and durable wheel with amazing acceleration and cornering characteristics. XD driver compatible.
TRS+ Hub Specs
- Swappable endcaps
- Fully sealed bearings
- EXA+ flanges and centre section
- Fully rebuildable
- Weight 198g (front), 390g (rear)
- EXA+ aluminium with LEX extrusion technology.
- Tubeless ready
- Width: (ID/OD): 23.4/28mm
- 23.4mm rim bed to better accommodate wider tyres
- 28 hole (650B)
- Weight: 445g (650b)
- Spokes: Hive quad-butted custom x 28
- Nipples: Black aluminium
- Axle Configuration: 15mm or 20mm thru/135QR, 135X12, 142X12
- Weight: 753g (front 650b), 943g (rear 650b)
- Intended Use: Enduro racing/training
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminium.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
Our indestructible freehub rachet mechanism. All of our hubs have a blazing fast 6 degrees and 60 points of engagement to get you the best acceleration on climbs and out of tight corners.
Angular Contact Bearings
Angular contact bearings are supported by a thick section of bearing race on either side, as well as top and bottom. These bearings are designed to support 'combined loads' in both the axial (turning) and radial (accelerating) directions.
Triple Start Thread
The reverse thread nut on our hubs has 3 threads for more strength, and only requires a hand tightened twist for adjustment.
E*thirteen Tubeless compatible rim profiles have tubeless bead features designed in, so your tubeless tyres set up easily and stay in place without those embarrassing 'burps' during high speed corners.
Our new LEX and LEXe processes yield rims that are strong enough to cross any terrain you can throw at it.