E-Thirteen TRS Dual Ring AM/Enduro/All Mountain MTB Chainguide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen TRS Dual Ring Chain Guide You don’t have to run a single ring anymore. The TRS Dual Guide... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
E-thirteen TRS Dual Ring Chain Guide
You don’t have to run a single ring anymore. The TRS Dual Guide will keep your 2X system silently in place on the most demanding rides.
The TRS (Trail Security) Dual Guide is designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All-Mountain categories. Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes.
- Designed to work perfectly with your 2x10 or 2x9 speed set up and in conjunction with your front derailleur
- High tensile Cro-Mo steel backplate
- Direct mounted bashguard keeps rocks away from chainrings
- 48-53mm chainline compatible
- Adjustable sliders accomodate up to 36T or 40T rings
- All alloy hardware and flush captive fixing save weight and increase clearance
- Swappable, smooth running dual stealth lower roller
- Built for AM/Enduro/XC/Gravity
- Weight 218 grams
E-Thirteen TRS Dual Ring AM/Enduro/All Mountain MTB Chainguide Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Had to return this as the item I received was not the same as pictured. No upper "shark fin" guide as pictures of white version. Staff very helpful with the return process.
Had to return this as the item I received was not the same as pictured. No upper "shark fin" guide as pictures of white version. Staff very helpful with the return process.Close review