E-Thirteen TRS Race 29 inch Enduro/All Mountain MTB Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description E-thirteen TRS Race Wheelset TRS (Trail Security) components are designed to fill the expanding Endu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen TRS Race Wheelset
TRS (Trail Security) components are designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All Mountain categories. Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, yet they are still light enough to use on XC specific bikes.
TRS Race Hub Specs
- Swappable endcaps
- Fully sealed bearings
- EXAr flanges and carbon centre section
- Fully rebuildable
- Weight 175g (front), 335g (rear)
- EXAr Aluminium with LEX extrusion technology.
- New EXAr aluminium rim profile increases wheel performance with greater stiffness and better durability
- Tubeless ready
- Width: (ID/OD): 23.4/28mm
- 23.4mm rim bed to better accommodate wider tyres
- 30% stiffer than previous rims
- Better dent resistance
- 25% more material in the sidewalls
- Compatible with tyres up to 2.5"
- Weight: 445g (29")
- Spokes: Hive quad-butted custom x 28
- Nipples: Black aluminium
- Axle Configuration: 15mm or 20mm thru
- Weight: 760g (front 29"), 920g (rear 29")
- Intended Use: Enduro racing/training
- Includes XD freehub body, alongside the standard freehub body fitted to the wheel.
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminium.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
Our indestructible freehub rachet mechanism. All of our hubs have a blazing fast 6 degrees and 60 points of engagement to get you the best acceleration on climbs and out of tight corners.
Angular Contact Bearings
Angular contact bearings are supported by a thick section of bearing race on either side, as well as top and bottom. These bearings are designed to support 'combined loads' in both the axial (turning) and radial (accelerating) directions.
Triple Start Thread
The reverse thread nut on our hubs has 3 threads for more strength, and only requires a hand tightened twist for adjustment.
E*thirteen Tubeless compatible rim profiles have tubeless bead features designed in, so your tubeless tyres set up easily and stay in place without those embarrassing 'burps' during high speed corners.
Our new LEX and LEXe processes yield rims thaty are strong enough to cross any terrain you can throw at it.