E-Thirteen TRSR Enduro/MTB Mountain AM Crank Arms - 170/175/180mm
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cranks and Chainsets See the latest products
New in Cranks and Chainsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x setupsFor 2015 we've increased strength by 18% with the new P3 Conn... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x setups
For 2015 we've increased strength by 18% with the new P3 Connect Polygon interface, which creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction. Over the top thinking by our engineers results in novel and innovative features that allow for lighter, stiffer, stronger and more reliable cranks.
- Trail and Enduro crankset
- P3 Connect Polygon interface fitment
- Oversized 30mm spindle for increased strength
- Forged and highly machined EXAr aluminium crankarms
- Removable Quick connect™ chainring fitment with lockring
- Adaptive Preload Adjuster (APS) System removes the need for spacers
- Crank arm protector stickers included
- Comes with BB removal tool
- Does not include BB or Chainring
- Built for: Enduro Racing/ AM
- Size: 170 / 175 /180mm
- Weight: 522g (175×73/APS/Quick Connect™Lockring), 598g (32T M Ring), 581g (28T M Ring)
- Colours: Black
- BB Shell: 68/73mm
- BB not included. Compatible bottom brackets: BB92, PF30, BSA Threaded or BB30.