Easton Cinch Power Meter
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cranks and Chainsets See the latest products
New in Cranks and Chainsets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cinch Power Meter utilizes spindle-based power paired with our highly adaptable EC90 SL Crankset... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Cinch Power Meter utilizes spindle-based power paired with our highly adaptable EC90 SL Crankset giving you the flexibility to evolve your setup to your needs. Racing 1x for CX? Done, 2x for road? Simple. Changing from 170mm cranks arms to 172.5? You don't have to buy a new power meter, just move the spindle. Fitting EC90SL to a mountain bike BB shell? Consider the 134mm MTB spindle. With an easily-accessible 400+ hour rechargable battery, The Cinch Power Meter only adds 65g to the EC90 SL's industry-leading lightweight crankset, providing you cadence readings and calculated pedal efficiency in a clean and protected spindle. And with the Cinch App, you can check battery levels, install updates and calibrate your power meter on the fly.
- Power Accuracy - +/- 2%
- Data Tracking - Cadence & pedal efficiency data
- Connectivity - Dual Bluetooth low energy technology / ANT+™ radio for head unit compatibility
- Power Source - Battery life over 400h & USB rechargeable
- Compatibility - Utilizing EC90 SL Cinch for 1x or 2x configurations
- Software - Cinch Power Meter App for iPhone or Android
- Road Spindle Weight - Just 65g more than standard 129mm road spindle
- Interface - Easton & Race Face Cinch crank system compatible
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.