Easton E100 Carbon Road Bars
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The E100 name is not used lightly and represents the culmination of nearly 20 years of creating the... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The E100 name is not used lightly and represents the culmination of nearly 20 years of creating the highest quality carbon components on the market. The new E100 road bar uses the same critically acclaimed Maximum Contact Drop (MCD) shape as our other premium road bars, with a stiff mid-section and long tails at the end of the drops for optimized ride characteristics and more hand positions. Most ultra-light bars sacrifice stiffness, durability and drop length to safe weight, but not Easton. Our E100 bar meets the same rigorous fatigue and impact testing standards as our other road bars and does so as the lightest road bar Easton has ever created, a feathery 178g for a 42cm bar.
- Finish - Matte UD Carbon / Ultra Gloss Decals.
- Weight - 178g (42cm).
- Clamp Diameter - 31.8mm.
- Width (cm) - 40, 42, 44cm.
- Reach - 80mm.
- Drop - 125mm.
- Material - E100 Carbon.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.