Easton EA70 Clincher Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Front Wheel OnlyThese wheels are all about smooth riding dependability. The EA70 delivers lasting p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Front Wheel Only
These wheels are all about smooth riding dependability. The EA70 delivers lasting performance across the entire spectrum of road and cross riding. We didn't skimp on the details. For example, the extra wide (17.5-millimeter internal rim width) alloy rims change the tire's profile and greatly enhance the ride quality. Not to mention, an improved tire profile means a better contact patch for really leaning into corners! The EA70 wheelset rolls on our brand new V5 hubset and standard, J-bend spokes (20 front and 24 rear). This wheelset is built with even, accurate spoke tension for outstanding durability. Plus Easton V5 hubs utilize long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings and the alloy cassette body is compatible with Shimano 11-, 10- or 9-speed cassettes right out of the box.
- Braking Surface - Machined Aluminium
- Cassette Type - Shimano/Sram
- Wheelset Weight (Front and Rear) - 1650g
- Finish - Brushed Black, Vinyl Decals
- Type - Aluminium Clincher
- Rim Material - EA70 Alloy, Sleeved
- Rim Depth - 25mm
- Internal Rim Width - 17.5mm
- External Rim Width - 22mm
- Spokes - Sapim, J-Bend, black, straight-gauge
- Front Spoke Pattern - 20 total, 277mm, radial
- Front Hub Type - Easton V5