Easton Haven Carbon 29er Front Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Superb balance of stiffness and flex, a tough 29" wheelset’ Lightwei... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Superb balance of stiffness and flex, a tough 29" wheelset’
Lightweight and incredibly strong. The Easton Haven Carbon 29er front wheel is the ideal choice for hard charging enduro and trail 29ers.
Armoured Ballistic Composite
Built for hard riding over challenging terrain the carbon rims are built with Armoured Ballistic Composite. This is similar to the material used in lightweight military body armour and offers incredible resistance to rock impacts etc. Backing this up is Easton’s ‘no questions asked’ two year warranty.
Stiff, no compromise build
Hand built with 24 straight pull Sapim spokes in a three cross pattern these wheels are super-stiff. UST/tubeless ready with a wide range of axle compatibilities the Easton Haven Carbon rear wheel is the perfect upgrade for your hard hitting 29er.
- Armoured Ballistic Carbon Rim with 21mm internal width
- UST / tubeless ready, clincher
- Rear hub – ano mag, M1/6 bolt disc
- Front axle size options – 15x100mm or 20x110mm (Boost)
- Spokes – Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 sandblast grey
- Wheel size – 29”
- Wheelset weight – 1590g (front & rear)
*Front Wheel Only