Easton Haven Carbon 29er Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Superb balance of stiffness and flex, a tough 29" wheelset’ Lightwei... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Featured in the 2016 Dirt 100 ‘Superb balance of stiffness and flex, a tough 29" wheelset’
Lightweight and incredibly strong. The Easton Haven Carbon 29er rear wheel is the perfect choice for hard charging trail and enduro 29ers.
Armoured Ballistic Composite
Designed for hard riding over rugged conditions the carbon rims are stiff and are built with Armoured Ballistic Composite. This is similar to the stuff used in lightweight military body armour and offers incredible resistance to rock impacts etc. Easton’s ‘no questions asked’ two year warranty backs this claim up.
Stiff, no compromise build
Hand built with straight pull Sapim spokes with a 24 spoke three cross pattern these wheels are very stiff. UST/tubeless ready with a wide range of axle compatibilities the Easton Haven Carbon rear wheel is great upgrade for your hard hitting 29er.
- Armoured Ballistic Carbon Rim with 21mm internal width
- UST / tubeless ready, clincher
- Rear hub – ano mag, M1/6 bolt disc
- Rear axle size options – 10x135mmQR or 12x135/142mm
- Spokes – Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 sandblast grey
- Wheel size – 29”
- Wheelset weight – 1590g (front & rear)
*Rear Wheel Only