Easton Havoc Direct Mount 35 Alloy Stem
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB stems See the latest products
New in MTB stems
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Easton Havoc 35 stem is based around the Havoc stem and uses Easton's 35mm clamp design to c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The new Easton Havoc 35 stem is based around the Havoc stem and uses Easton's 35mm clamp design to create the strongest, stiffest and most secure cockpit ever used in downhill.
The increased clamp diameter alone offers more strength, stiffness and security than conventional 31.8mm options, plus the Havoc 35 stem is a prime example of Easton's engineering muscle. This stem is fully CNC machined from a massive chunk of aluminium and features a host of clever designs (like Top Lock Technology and Distributed Stress Technology) to remove stress risers and eliminate rocking caused by floating faceplates.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.